Masks and social distancing are no longer a requirement and we are happy to have unlimited numbers come to our in-person gatherings.
Our Jr Church and Nursery are now open for kids ages 10 months – 12 years of age.
We understand that not everyone is comfortable with the change of guidelines, so if you would like to continue to wear a mask and distance yourself, please speak with an usher and they will be happy to assist in finding you a socially distanced seat.
Call the office at 306-652-2230 if you have any questions or concerns.
Updated: November 13, 2020
Faith Alive Family Church is following Places of Worship Guidelines that have been set in place by the provincial government in the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan (www.saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus).
We do ask that if you are visiting the church that consider the following:
- Do not come if you are feeling ill.
- We strongly recommend that people who are medically vulnerable not visit the church at this time. We would love to connect with you over the phone or internet.
- Practice social distancing when on the premise.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer when you come in the door.
The number of people allowed to attend our service is limited at this time. We ask all attendees to pre-register their seats on Eventbrite (tickets are free) to assist us in arranging seating with physically distancing in place. Sign up HERE for our church newsletter to receive notifications when seats become available for each service, and to keep in the loop with everything happening at Faith Alive.
With the current Places of Worship Guidelines, the following has been put in place for our services.
- Only people in the SAME EXTENDED HOUSEHOLD GROUP can sit together in a group of seats.
- Social distancing MUST be maintained at all times between different household groups.
- 2 Years and older MUST wear a mask at all times. Cloth masks are acceptable.
- Children Attendance:
- THURSDAYS: Only children ages 13 and up are permitted to attend at this time. Nursery will be available for children 10 months to 4 years of age – an usher can direct you to the nursery available for your child’s age group.
- SUNDAYS: Children 5 to 12 will join JR Church in the PCA Gym from the start of the service.
- Nursing Mothers’ Room
- THUSDAYS: This will be OPEN
- SUNDAYS: This will be OPEN
- Bottled water will NOT be available on site for purchase and public water fountains are current not in use. Please bring your own water.
- ONLY water will be permitted in the sanctuary. No Exceptions.