With one hand toward God and the other toward people, we commit ourselves to be used by God to Rescue, Recover & Restore people whom have never experienced the Presence and Power of God.
“And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment.” Mark 12:30 (NKJV)
- Make a God centred church that restores the honour of who He is.
- Create a church that God wants to attend.
- See God’s Presence and Power manifested in every believer, from the youngest to the oldest in the church, and out of this will flow salvation, healing and deliverance.
- Provide a place where the Word of God is not only believed, but lived out through faith in an uncompromised manner.
- Empower the body of Christ to do the work of the ministry as they yield themselves to the Spirit of God and allows His Presence and Power to flow through them to touch lives.
- Carry salvation and revival to the Nations because every person deserves to experience the Presence and Power of God.